The health and safety of our customers, employees, and family members is our number one priority. Given the current situation in the nation as a whole, we thought it was a good time to make a statement regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).
• Due to the nature of our business, trimmers, lab technicians and packagers at our facility have always worn gloves and masks, and they are continuing to do so.
• Due to concerns about infection, we have mandated that our shippers must wear gloves and masks when handling, packing, or even being near product.
• Our cleaning service regularly disinfects the office, while paying particular attention to all common touch surfaces.
• All non-essential travel by our employees has been cancelled, and those that have recently gone out of town have been asked to self-quarantine.
• As a whole, we are practicing all possible safety measures including regular hand-washing, social distancing, etc.
Stay safe out there! Remember to wash your hands, and most importantly, care for yourself and those around you.
In addition to the above measures, Blue Ribbon Hemp is committed to donating 1% of all net proceeds to Feeding America. An amazing charity that's going to be in high demand as families all over America continue to be impacted back the Coronavirus and are in dire need of something to eat.
-Blue Ribbon Hemp